Pacific View Care
196 Pacific View Lane Encinitas CA 92024
Pacific View Care is an exceptional residential care home located in the beach community of Encinitas in the county of San Diego, California. Located less than a mile from the sandy white beaches of the beautiful Pacific Ocean, seniors at Pacific View Care enjoy unfettered year round access to sun bathing and swimming, as they prefer. On the rare overcast day, the San Diego Botanic Garden, just two blocks north, is a year round attraction that is great alone or when family comes to visit.
At Pacific View Care, we only work with the most highly qualified and dedicated staff in order to provide care for our seniors. Our staff doesn't just offer functional care. They work 24 hours a day to make our group home setting a place where seniors feel safe, comfortable, and respected at all times. Maintaining the dignity of our senior residents is as important to our staff as maintaining the health of our senior residents.
We offer a wide variety of excellent amenities and services at Pacific View Care, including:
- Private rooms that are spacious and easily modified for convenience
- Daily delicious home cooked meals that include fresh fruits and vegetables
- Personal grooming and hygiene assistance
- Laundry and cleaning services
- Shopping assistance
- Transportation assistance
- Regularly scheduled activities and events
Between the peace of the beach front community and the care we provide, you will truly be at ease living in Pacific View Care. If you enjoy the sand and the sun, join us at Pacific View Care today.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Pacific View Care Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.