Pacific Sun Home Care
24532 Spartan Street Mission Viejo CA 92691
Pacific Sun Home Care is a senior care home located in the affluent city of Mission Viejo, CA in Orange County. Our seniors can have a view of the stunning Saddleback Valley and the expansive Hills on the west side. Mission Viejo is famous for its security, accessibility and various attractions making it an awesome place to live in and visit.
Pacific Sun Home Care thrives on excellent care and we are devoted to ensuring seniors get care in a relaxed group home setting. Our selfless and skilled medical professionals and caregivers are equipped to assist seniors according to their preferences. Respect is our embodiment and our caregivers encourage independent living. Our home-like environment is suited for seniors looking for a home away from home.
Our community understands the impact physical activities have on seniors and this is why we have various programs and activities aimed at ensuring seniors remain active and lively. We also have amenities like:
- Fine dining options with both private meal plans with family and a restaurant style setting
- Religious services for various denominations
- A comfortable sitting area with a fireplace perfect for socialization
- Pet-friendly with some regulations
- An on-site beautician and barber shop
- Peaceful and tranquil courtyard
We are happy to be a part of this life- transforming community and we invite you to come and join us to experience the fun, independence and relaxation at Pacific Sun Home Care.
Pricing at Pacific Sun Home Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Pacific Sun Home Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Pacific Sun Home Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.