Pacific Shores of Lake Forest
21521 Moresby Way Lake Forest CA 92630
Pacific Shores of Lake Forest is a senior care home located in a quiet suburb of Lake Forest, in Orange County CA. Being in a relaxed and friendly neighborhood just minutes from Highways 5 and 241 means that convenience, ease of access, and privacy are all afforded.
Pacific Shores boasts a dedicated and experienced staff, and has an owner/operator who offers almost 25 years of personal and professional experience with senior care. Pacific Shores strives to create a group home setting that residents truly feel at home in, and to that end the staff work tirelessly to keep the environment clean, safe, and enjoyable above all. Among Pacific Shores' many services are:
- Medication monitoring and assistance
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation to appointments and shopping
- Wheelchair accessible bathrooms and showers
- Planned indoor and outdoor activities
Each client is treated with respect, dignity, and love at Pacific Shores of Lake Forest, and cared for like one of the family. Life transitions such as moving into a group home setting can be difficult, but Pacific Shores invites you to make it as stress-free as possible, and to transition into an independent and carefree life alongside our family.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.