Outstanding Care LLC
620 NE 100th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
Outstanding Care LLC is a residential care home that is located in Vancouver, WA in Clark County. Salmon Creek, Pearson Air Museum, and Clark County Historical Museum are some of the stunning attractions that surround our beautiful community. The Lewis and Clark State Recreation Site also make Vancouver worth visiting by friends.
The assisted living team at Outstanding Care LLC provides seniors numerous years of experience, and skills. Our caring and compassionate caregivers offer the highest quality of bespoke senior care in a comfortable and loving group home setting. The dedicated staff embodies our commitment to high standards and care excellence. With many health visits and attentive nursing oversight, Outstanding Care LLC is an incredible assisted living community for seniors to call home. We make life more than joyous for every senior. Our caregivers are always looking forward to meeting new seniors and their families/friends.
Outstanding Care LLC is an exhilarating alternative to the conventional full-service senior living communities. An active independent lifestyle is guaranteed to all our cherished residents. If the health of any resident changes, the best continuing care is available. The following are some of the state of the art amenities available to residents:
- A highly comfy sitting space with a fireplace to host old and new friends alike
- A calm and nonviolent courtyard
- A modern library with a huge book selection
- An onsite barber shop and beautician
- Pet friendly with some restrictions
- A variety of dining options with private and restaurant style dining for families and friends
- A big swimming pool with impressive work out classes
Feel free to stop by Outstanding Care LLC and establish the reason our seniors are highly proud to call our community home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.