Our House Assisted Living Facility
315 Wainai Drive Merritt Island FL 32953
Our House Assisted Living
Our House Assisted Living is a residential care home located on Wainai Drive, Merritt Island, FL in Brevard County. The glorious Florida sunny days and cool breezes whispering through the pines at night make this senior care home a serene yet exciting place to pass peaceful days or pursue an active lifestyle any time of the year. Merritt Island is a peninsula with a plenty of terrestrial and marine wildlife for nature lovers. The Island has Historic landmarks such as the Hacienda del Sol, J.R. Homestead and Old Haulover Canal that attract tourists and provide beautiful scenery for seniors.
Our dedicated and compassionate staff outdoes itself in caring for the residents. They prepare meals for residents taking into consideration specific dietary preferences and needs. Additionally, the staff does the laundry and housekeeping. Residents receive assistance in personal grooming including barber and salon care, bathing and dressing. In addition to those services, we provide the following lifestyle amenities
- Arranged excursions to places of interest
- Expansive outdoor and indoor areas where residents can relax and interact with friends and guests
- Arranged transportation from the home to appointments and various personal errands and back, as well as management of appointments
- Activities outside the home such as hiking, wildlife observation and boating
- Mobility assistance both outdoors and indoors
Our House Assisted Living guarantees relaxation and independence yearned for in a group home setting. We also ensure that you find seniors find peace of mind in knowing your dear one is safe, in a healthy abode surrounded by friends and dedicated staff.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.