Banana River Villas
1275 N Banana River Drive Merritt Island FL 32952
Banana River Villas is a senior care home located on Merritt Island, Florida, which is part of Brevard County and consists of 62% water, with the Banana River Lagoon to the East and the Indian River Lagoon to the West. The East of Merritt Island further separates into Sykes Creek and Newfound Harbor. Additionally, numerous canals run throughout Merritt Island, offering an abundance of diverse fauna and flora. Living on Merritt Island is like living in paradise.
Banana River Villas prides itself on being a luxurious, relaxing 6 bedroom home with dedicated, friendly family team members available at any time of the day or night. Our commitment to offering quality care is unparalleled, with compassionate care and the respect that our residents deserve. All our residents are considered family members at Banana River Villas and are cherished in a loving group home setting.
We ensure that our family members are given freedom and privacy with top class amenities, but also encourage participation and engagement through a range of activities. Amenities include:
- Stylishly decorated private suites with wireless internet and cable TV in each room
- Expansive outdoor areas and porches for enjoying the sunshine with visiting family
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Unlimited long distance and local phone calls
- Tasty, healthy home cooked meals and nutritional snacks
- A variety of interesting, daily activities
At Banana River Villas our residents are offered an independent and peaceful lifestyle, sprinkled with some fun and excitement. We are confident that you will instantly feel at home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.