OC Kaigo Homes
22322 Savona Laguna Hills CA 92653
A 24 hour non-medical facility licensed by the Department of Social Services that provide resident centered care and supervision to seniors needing assistance in their activities of daily living and individual specialized care, provided by compassionate, caring, and well-trained staff.
Mission: To provide the highest quality of care and supervision to seniors in our community, promote health and wellness, encourage independence, preserve the dignity of each person and peace of mind in a safe and secured home-like environment.
Our facility is conveniently located in a safe neighborhood, walking distance to Senior Center, parks, supermarket, close to hospitals, shopping malls and I-5, I-405 freeways.
Why choose our board and care facility
- Direct and personalized care and supervision
- Ratio of caregivers to residents 6:2 or 6:3 as needed
- Japanese food can be served when requested
- Planned social and recreational activities, indoor and outdoor tailored on each resident's interest and abilities, including some therapeutic activities
Pricing at OC Kaigo Homes
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of OC Kaigo Homes
Community Details at OC Kaigo Homes
Senior Housing Types Provided at OC Kaigo Homes
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.