36725 Utica Rd Clinton Township MI 48035
- Efficiency, one and two bedroom apartments
- Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Barber and beauty shop
- 24-hour staffing
- Recreational, cultural and social activities
- Scheduled bus transportation
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and blinds
- All utilities (except phone and cable)
- Small pets welcome
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Oakmont Parkway Reviews
- Wonderful Place
My mother and Aunt have lived in Oakmont for 18 mos and I can't say enough good things about the place. All of the employees are so friendly and know all the residents by name. The place is spotless and...
- Really like Oakmont - one of my top 3...
Really like Oakmont - one of my top 3. The surroundings are lovely - park-like. All the apartments are newly remodeled. They talked about tiger games, happy hour, playing cards and church! Director was...
- Nice 1 bedroom. Weird studio. Formal ...
Nice 1 bedroom. Weird studio. Formal common areas, not sure if Mom would like.See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.