36725 Utica Rd Clinton Township MI 48035
If you’re searching for a community that compliments your lifestyle with additional services, we welcome you to visit us and explore how senior living can be thoroughly enjoyed at Oakmont Parkway.
- Kitchen with refrigerator and cook tops
- Efficiency, one and two bedroom apartments
- Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Barber and beauty shop
- 24-hour staffing
- Recreational, cultural and social activities
- Scheduled bus transportation
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and blinds
- All utilities (except phone and cable)
- Small pets welcome
Pricing at Oakmont Parkway
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Oakmont Parkway
- Wonderful Place
My mother and Aunt have lived in Oakmont for 18 mos and I can't say enough good things about the place. All of the employees are so friendly and know all the residents by name. The place is spotless and...
- Really like Oakmont - one of my top 3...
Really like Oakmont - one of my top 3. The surroundings are lovely - park-like. All the apartments are newly remodeled. They talked about tiger games, happy hour, playing cards and church! Director was...
- Nice 1 bedroom. Weird studio. Formal ...
Nice 1 bedroom. Weird studio. Formal common areas, not sure if Mom would like.
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Oakmont Parkway
Senior Housing Types Provided at Oakmont Parkway
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.