Nuestra Casa II, Inc.
2832 Giuliano Lake Worth FL 33461
Nuestra Casa II, Inc. is a senior care home located in Lake Worth, in Palm Beach County, Florida. Lake Worth counts approximately 37,000 residents, who enjoy endless sunshine and a cool breeze from the Atlantic Ocean and Lake Worth Lagoon. Being a multi-cultural city, Lake Worth is a melting pot of different people and their lifestyles, over 1,000 historic buildings, distinctive neighborhoods and modern downtown facilities such as malls, theaters, restaurants, coffee shops.
In addition to being located in a cozy home, Nuestra Casa II, Inc. employs a caring and dedicated staff who keep an eye on seniors with Alzheimer's so they don't wander off. The caregivers aim to please the residents and make sure that their needs and wishes are fulfilled. While seniors are free to make their own choices and stay as independent as possible, lending a helping hand with daily chores comes natural to them.
The services at Nuestra Casa II, Inc. are supplemented by the numerous amenities provided. These amenities include:
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- A nutritious variety of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- A garden with trees, flowers and shrubbery to sit in the shade and relax, read a book, or sit and chat with the other residents
- On-site entertainment
- Transportation for medical appointment, beauty services or social activities
Nuestra Casa II, Inc. is a welcoming group home setting where residents are happy and content. The home setting, the perfect weather, the staff, and the amenities all make up for the perfect place to spend one's golden years.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.