4245 Hustonville Road Danville KY 40422
Northtown Senior offers senior housing and independent apartments for seniors and 55+ residents. This apartment housing complex is located in Junction City, Boyle County, Kentucky and is just a few minutes away from Danville. With beautifully landscaped gardens and splendid scenery, Northtown Senior Apartments present a tranquil and family-oriented environment that is perfect for those seeking a relaxing and peaceful lifestyle.
Northtown Senior works hard to give seniors an opportunity to live a high quality of life without compromise, offering a variety of senior housing solutions to meet health and wellness needs of residents. With a choice of senior apartments, townhomes and flats, residents can avail of a variety of services to meet their specific lifestyle needs. Access to on-call speech therapists, occupational therapists and other medical professionals can easily be made available at Northtown for senior residents. Any special care required can also be provided at Northtown. Our home-based and maintenance-free senior housing environment offers comfortable amenities, so that 55 and over residents can live as independently and conveniently as possible. Some of our vibrant amenities include:
- 24/7 onsite laundry room available for use
- Accessible parking for all apartments, flats and townhomes
- Central air conditioning in every home
- Landscaped gardens for rest and relaxation
- Patios and balconies for added comfort
- Sewage, water and trash removal provided
- Barbecue grills available on property premises
Northtown Senior Apartments is committed to providing a comfortable lifestyle for senior residents by offering a myriad of maintenance and medical services. We are happy to welcome you to the Northtown community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.