700 North Ave Battle Creek MI 49017
North Pointe Woods
North Pointe Woods is an assisted living community in the vibrant city of Battle Creek, MI. Our peaceful, modern community is located on 72 acres of wooded land that overlooks picturesque Linear Park and the city skyline. Battle Creek is home to many historical properties, unique restaurants and exciting shopping centers, making this a great place to put down roots.
North Pointe Woods is committed to creating a warm, inviting environment for seniors that is safe and secure, and we offer assisted living and memory care accommodations. We respect each of our residents' unique needs, and our team of compassionate, professional caregivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure our residents are comfortable and well cared for.
Our gracious facilities and amenities include a wide range of services and supports designed to encourage seniors to live full, active and healthy lives, including:
- On-site laundry, housekeeping and maintenance services
- A computer room, library, fitness center and salon are available to all residents
- Multiple meal options including in-suite, cafe or restaurant-style dining
- 24-hour on-site security and in-suite emergency response systems
- Medication management is available
- Well-appointed common areas, including manicured gardens, and welcoming lounges
As a true assisted living community, we are dedicated to maintaining a welcoming, relaxing environment where every resident feels supported, loved and accepted.
Pricing at NorthPointe Woods
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of NorthPointe Woods
- The Oaks is for You!!
It has been great having mom at the Oaks. Everyone is friendly and caring and there are so many activities I don’t feel mom will be isolated if I can’t get over to see her for two days. She loves the shopping...
- Mom loves it here
We chose this community for mom because we toured it a liked it. It is what she needed. The caregivers are nice and caring. They keep it clean and kept up. The grounds are well landscaped. The food here is...
- My mom's great care
I am happy with the care that my mom is getting here with the excellent staff . this is a safe and close community for us to visit . She is adjusting to the community . She is offered to activities , but is...
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at NorthPointe Woods
Senior Housing Types Provided at NorthPointe Woods
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.