NOHO Senior Arts Colony Apartments
10747 Magnolia Blvd North Hollywood CA 91601
Reimagine life. Be the first to enjoy brand new 1- and 2-bedroom apartments for adults 62+ in the vibrant NOHO Arts District. More than just the typical pool and fitness center, NOHO Senior Arts Colony offers amenities, programs and social events that go beyond senior apartment living you'll find anywhere else.
Take pleasure in all that today's renters expect in a luxury apartment as well as unique features including a visual arts studio, digital arts room, stadium-style performing arts theater — The Road Theatre Company's second home — and complimentary arts and wellness programs offered by EngAGE.
Whether you are an artist or simply take pleasure in the creativity of life, visit us and discover a new way to enjoy your next chapter.
- Beautifully appointed 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Gourmet kitchen with full appliance package
- In-home washer and dryer
- Wood-style plank flooring
- Granite counters and designer fixtures
- Private balcony or patio
- Time Warner Cable and DIRECTV available — Internet/video/phone
- Stadium-style, 75-seat performing arts theater, professionally run by The Road Theatre Company
- Visual Arts Studio
- Colony Gathering Room and NoHo Terrace for socializing
- Billiards Room and Resident Library
- Fitness Studio
- Heated swimming pool
- Computer/Business Center
- Free Wi-Fi in some common areas
- Pet friendly
- Covered parking
- Complimentary onsite arts, health, wellness and interactive community programming provided by EngAGE
Floor Plan Sq Ft
1 BR — 1 BA 643 — 713 2 BR — 1 BA 865 - 986
2 BR — 2BA 865 — 986
Hours: Monday-Sunday, 9am — 6pm
Parking: Gated garage for residents and guests
Lease Terms: 6 months
Pet Policy: Cat Allowed
Dogs Allowed, breed restrictions and 40lb weight limit
Pet Deposit: $200
$25, monthly pet rent
Dog DNA Registration: $30 (one-time fee)
Building Type: Apartment Community
No of Floors: 4
No of Units: 126
Housing Type: Unfurnished senior community
Professionally Managed by Legacy Partners
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.