New Mexico Health Care Systems
3213 22nd Avenue Southeast Rio Rancho NM 87124
New Mexico Health Care Systems is a senior care home that is located in the larger city of Rio Rancho, NM and is the largest city in all of Sandoval county. Rio Rancho is just north of the large Shooting Range State Park and is just west of the scenic Sandia Crest Mountain Range. The group home setting is surrounded by many lush, green parks, including: Haynes Park, Black Arroyo Park and Salida Del Sol Park. The many parks and the wonderful weather of New Mexico makes the city a relaxing place to call your new home.
New Mexico Health Care Systems cares about the safety and the security of its residents. We ensure that our caregivers are fully qualified and have passed an extensive background check, prior to employment with us. Furthermore, we guarantee an awake caregiver will be available to our seniors 24/7. We are local to the city hospital and to many doctor offices, for further peace of mind.
In addition to the relaxing location and the great care giving staff, New Mexico Health Care Systems offers the following amenities to ensure comfort:
- Assistance available with everyday activities, including medication and personal management
- Indoor and outdoor common rooms available, great for entertaining family and friends
- Three home-cooked meals prepared daily
- Laundry and house-keeping services included
New Mexico Health Care Systems would like to welcome you to join us here for the professionalism, dedication and peace of mind that you deserve in a home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.