New Day Adult Care Center
301 Ebbtide Drive North Palm Beach FL 33408
New Day Adult Care Center is a senior day care community that sits within the gorgeous city of North Palm Beach, FL. Our beautiful community lies within this beach town, that is still known as a village. North Palm Beach has wonderful temperatures all year long and is a great place to live or visit.
New Day Adult Care Center strives to accentuate mental and physical activity for every senior guest. We provide personal and medical care for all of those in need, but beyond that, we allow seniors to enjoy an active lifestyle within a thriving community. Our staff members are all highly trained in senior care and take every precaution to ensure each guest is comfortable in every way.
In order to give seniors a variety of activity options, we offer the following:
- Personal Care appointments such as hair styles and manicures
- Fun game rooms with cards, puzzles and more
- Special events with local children's groups
- Arts and Crafts times
- Relaxation rooms with TVs, movies, and soothing music
- Daily stretching and exercise opportunities
We are excited about the level of activity within our community and we invite you to join us to relax, get moving, and have fun at New Day Adult Care Center.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.