New Dawn Memory Care of Aurora
2000 S Blackhawk St Aurora CO 80014
• Nurse on site 24 hours a day
• Diabetic Management
• Special Diets of all kinds with dietician consult
• Medical Director and Rounding Physicians
• 1:4 Staffing Ratio which is the best in the industry
• Cognitive Action Therapy (Specialized Activity Program 1:16 Staffing Ratio)
• Electronic Medical Records & Omniview Online Pharmacy
• Long Term Care Insurance
• GPS tracking watches for all of our residents
• Admissions 24 hours a day
New Dawn Memory Care is improving the resident experience through technology. Each resident is gifted with a GPS tracking watch so we can monitor the location the residents within their cottage. All residents upon move in are also gifted with a fall detection unit. This is help in assisting our caregivers and nurses if a resident needs assistance. In each one of the cottages we have an IN2L system. The IN2L System is a cognitive development computer, which adapts to residents unique abilities and interests. With the touch screen component, residents are able to self-initiate different programs such as games, watching old news clips and or simply drawing on the screen. New Dawn Memory Care won AASHA award for the design of the future. Each one of the three cottages have 16 private rooms with private bathrooms so the resident will have their privacy. There are 4 separate walking paths within each of the cottages to encourage residents to roam without becoming frustrated.
Pricing at New Dawn Memory Care of Aurora
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of New Dawn Memory Care of Aurora
- Review of New Dawn
The caregivers react to the needs of the residents, and are very attentive, always treating them with dignity and respect.New Dawn exemplifies a very calm and peaceful environment. It is a direct reflection...
- New Dawn Memory Care is Awesome. Very Happy!!!
[Removed] | Executive Director is an absolute delight to work with. Very professional, extremely personable and wow very knowledgeable in this industry. U can definitely tell right away she knows what she's...
- A good place.
This community offers three buildings for each level of memory care. My husband is in level three and there is a ratio of one staff member to every four residents. They are doing the best they can and are...
- See all 18 community reviews
Community Details at New Dawn Memory Care of Aurora
Senior Housing Types Provided at New Dawn Memory Care of Aurora
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.