Nettleton Manor Apartments
111 E Kump Avenue Bonner Springs KS 66012
Nettleton Manor Apartments is a senior, 62 and over housing community located in Bonner Springs, Johnson, Leavenworth, and Wyandotte counties, KS. Our community is located in the metropolitan city, but is within walking distance to a local park and the Kansas River. The views make it a great place to welcome visitors.
Nettleton Manor Apartments offers rent based on individual adjusted income levels, and includes many of the utilities and off-street parking for residents. Our 24 hour on-site management and maintenance gives the right amount of independence, with assistance available when needed. Within the community, Meals on Wheels, Home Health and Hospice service are all available to our residents, if needed.
In addition to the income-based rent we offer our residents, we also offer a few other amenities that make Nettleton Manor an exciting place to live, including:
- Smoke-free high rise buildings
- Pet friendly apartments
- High speed Internet access available in each apartment
- Laundry facilities and laundry service available
- Property manager on site at all times
- Large closets and spacious bathrooms in each unit
- Weekly activities and events planned
Nettleton Manor Apartments is excited to offer you the amenities and activities we have to offer. We invite you for rest, independence, and relaxation in your new home.
Pricing at Nettleton Manor Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Nettleton Manor Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Nettleton Manor Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.