Rose Wood Place LLC
8500 Pflumm Road Lenexa KS 66215
Rosewood Place is an affordable senior housing apartment complex for seniors 55 and older located in Lenexa, Johnson County, Kansas. Rosewood Place is located with easy access to nearby shopping centers, coffee shops, banking, houses of worship, parks, nail and beauty salons, opportunities for social gathering and events, public transportation, and more. At Rosewood Place, our loved ones maintain their independence and freedom while having the convenience and support that we can offer. All of our apartments are modern and spacious with many of them specially designed for full wheelchair access, with the unit sizes ranging from studio to four bedroom for a great variety of choices. Rosewood Place accepts HUD subsidies and has many options available for low income individuals or families. Income restrictions may apply.
In addition to ample room and its convenient location, Rosewood Place has competitive amenities to offer its residents, such as:
- Pet friendly community with restrictions
- Walking and biking trails
- Carpet and vinyl flooring
- Furnished units available
- Private parking with reserved spaces
- Planned social activities to encourage staying active
- Washer and dryer in units
- Beautiful yard, balcony, and patio
- Storage units, high speed internet access, individual heating and air conditioning
We are proud of our community and invite you to come and visit us at Rosewood Place today.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
They are doing a good job so far.
They are doing a good job so far. We are pretty happy with them. It's clean and the staff is friendly. I don't really have any major concerns about them at all.
A nice apartment
It’s a wonderful place. It’s a lovely building, but it’s just an apartment. They don’t offer care services.
Feels like home.
I was very impressed by the managers, and the way they took the time to speak directly to my mother, and listen to her (she had a stroke, and is a little hard to understand and hear sometimes). We never felt...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.