My Friends Place in Unity
714 Miller Avenue Columbus OH 43205
My Friends Place in Unity is a senior residential care home that is located in the populous city of Columbus, OH and in Franklin county. Columbus is the capital of Ohio and is home to the large Eastland Mall shopping district. The group home setting is situated right by the major freeway of the city; for ease of transportation. It is also within walking distance to local Livingston Park and Driving Parks and the Columbus Metropolitan Library. The great location of the city to many attractions and necessities makes it a wonderful place to live.
My Friends Place in Unity is committed to the safety of its residents. The smaller than average community allows a more personalized care plan for each senior. Our 24/7 caregivers and licensed nurse work together to ensure the comfort and the security of each resident. The entire community is monitored constantly and is local to the city hospital.
In addition to the wonderful location and the safe community, My Friends Place in Unity is proud to offer the following amenities to its residents:
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, great for entertaining family and friends from back home
- Frequently planned events, including the celebration of birthdays and holidays
- Assistance available for medication use
- Transportation services available to personal and medical appointments
My Friends Place in Unity is excited to offer you the comfort, compassion and relaxation that you deserve in a home.
Pricing at My Friends Place in Unity
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at My Friends Place in Unity
Senior Housing Types Provided at My Friends Place in Unity
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.