A Blessed Business of Family Homes
1717 Milford Avenue Columbus OH 43224
A Blessed Business of Family Homes is a senior care home that is located in the large, capital city of Columbus, OH and in Franklin county. Columbus is one of the larger cities in the country and is home to the large Eastland Mall Shopping Center. The group home setting is in close proximity to many shopping, dining and religious options. It is also just a short walk to local Kenlawn Park and Dresden Park. The suburb feel of the community that is situated in a much larger city makes Columbus an exciting place to live.
A Blessed Business of Family Homes takes pride in the level of care and safety that is provides to its residents. We have 24/7 available staff, many nurses, and a variety of specialty physicians who are available to our residents. The wheelchair accessible showers and rooms provide a convenience, as well.
In addition to the exciting location and the secure community, A Blessed Business of Family Homes encourages interaction and socialization among its seniors. This is why we offer the following amenities:
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available
- Complimentary transportation available to off-site activities, with resident parking also available
- Meals provided, including vegetarian and Kosher options available
- Devotional services available on-site
A Blessed Business of Family Homes would like you to experience all we have to offer for yourself. We welcome you to join us for relaxation, excitement and safety.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.