1500 14th Avenue Nebraska City NE 68410
Our home is designed with your needs and comfort in mind:
- Studio or one bedroom apartments
- Individual climate controls
- Generous closet space
- Emergency call system linked to staff pagers
- Safety features in bathroom
- Wheelchair and walker accessible in all areas
- Beauty and barber services on-site
- Cable and phone connection
- Activity and crafts room
- Computer area with internet access
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
We offer unparalleled care for your loved one's physical and emotional needs. Our Registered Nurse ensures that all residents get knowledgeable personal care and our trusted third party providers offer on-site home health and physical therapy. For serious injury or illness St. Mary's Hospital is only a mile away.
Transportation services are also provided for medical or personal appointments. Our activities director plans an array of interesting diversions including happy hours, cookouts, live outdoor concerts and lively bingo games. Residents can also relax in our quiet library, watch brightly colored birds flitter around the feeders or gardening in our lovely outdoor courtyard.
Pricing at Morton Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Morton Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Morton Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.