Montessori Senior Residential Care
3431 Balfour Road Brentwood CA 94513
Montessori Senior Residential Care is a senior care home located in the large city of Brentwood, CA and in Contra Costa County. Brentwood is located in the eastern region of the San Francisco Bay area and is home to Deer Ridge Golf Club, offering vast, green land for golf enthusiasts. The group home setting itself is within walking distance to Oak Meadow Park and the very large Deer Ridge Golf Club. The many attractions that the city has to offer makes Brentwood not only a great place to call home, but to also welcome visitors to.
Montessori Senior Residential Care is committed to the level of care and safety it provides to its residents. The smaller than average community offers our seniors with personalized and 24/7 available care. In the event of an emergency, a medical doctor is on call and a hospital is local.
In addition to the scenic location and the wonderful staff members, Montessori Senior Residential Care also offers the following amenities:
- Transportation available to local dining, shopping and medical appointments
- Healthy meals prepared daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services included
- Medication assistance available
- Planned activities daily, to encourage interaction among residents
- Indoor common areas available
Montessori Senior Residential Care is proud of all it has to offer you. We would like to invite you to join us here for compassion, relaxation and security.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.