2770 S Adams St Bloomington IN 47403
At Monroe Place we pride ourselves on meeting your needs and desires. We offer several amenities designed to promote physical and emotional health:
- Registered Nurse always on-site
- On site rehabilitation services
- Bloomington Hospital is nearby in the case of an emergency
- Assistance provided in all capacities as needed
- Emergency paging system that is interfaced with staff pagers
- Individualized meal plans
- Home visit program
- Respite and short term stay available
- Well behaved pets are encouraged
- Fitness room with Tai Chi and other exercise programs
- Barber and beauty salon
Seniors at Monroe Place can enjoy a variety of classes and activities:
- Walking club
- Art classes
- Happy hour
- Computer room with internet access
- Religious services
- Music programs
- Book club
During the summer, our two outdoor courtyards come to life. Everywhere you turn, residents are gardening, bird watching, playing games or just relaxing in our covered gazebo. Our barbecues are a popular event for enjoying tangy barbecued chicken, sizzling hamburgers and socializing with friends.
Pricing at Monroe Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Monroe Place
- The staff treated us like an extended member of their family...
We made a very difficult decision to place our mother in a senior center with levels of care, following the death of our father and her subsequent health decline. After a diligent search, we found Monroe Place...
- Review of Monroe Place
We are very pleased with the care our loved one is receiving at Monroe Place! Staff is friendly and attentive, facility is clean and well kept and overall great environment!
- Our Experience with Monroe Place, Bloomington Indiana
In [date removed], my brother and I moved our Dad from Ft. Myers, FL to Monroe Place —after our stepmother had a massive stroke and her five children took her home to Canada. It was a sudden and traumatic...
- See all 20 community reviews
Community Details at Monroe Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Monroe Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.