3802 South Sare Road Bloomington IN 47401
Residents at Brookdale Bloomington enjoy private apartment accommodations complete with a kitchenette, individually controlled heating and air and wall to wall carpeting. Our services and amenities work together to provide holistic care that encourages residents. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Bloomington include:
- A home-like community specifically designed to meet the needs of those with limited mobility
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor courtyard, walking paths and garden
- Sunroom for year round enjoyment
- Scheduled transportation services
- Daily activities and programs that enrich the lives of residents
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
Our community is relaxing and inviting, offering customized personal care services to help seniors thrive. The dedicated staff at Brookdale Bloomington is available around the clock to help with needs or to lend a listening ear. We value the independence and individuality, celebrating the unique personality of each resident.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
It is a very nice community but we feel Monroe Place suits our needs just a bit better. Thank you!
We are pretty happy with them.
It's a nice community, and very clean. One of the reasons I picked it was the friendliness of the staff, as well as the administrative staff, they are very good. They have a pretty full schedule of activities,...
They have been so compassionate and w...
They have been so compassionate and welcoming to my mother. One major thing that I have noticed is that when any of them pass one of the people living there they always speak and smile to them, using their...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.