1405 Monroe St Moses Lake WA 98837
At Monroe House we offer high quality senior living and assisted living services, as well as dementia care. We are committed to ensuring our residents feel safe and have sound peace of mind, and our specially trained caring staff members are always available. We also have 24 hour emergency alert and response system.
With their physical needs assured, our residents are able to enjoy a carefree lifestyle taking advantage of all the amenities our community offers. At Monroe House, you will find:
- An onsite activity and fitness room
- Spacious private and semi-private apartments with individual climate control
- Private bathrooms and kitchenettes
- Comfortable common areas with a fireplace to warm the soul on colder days
- Restaurant style dining with a private dining room for visiting families
- A pet friendly community, with some restrictions
- A sunroom and beautiful gardens with scenic views
Come see what sets Monroe House apart. It's the perfect place to call home for the next stage of your life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.