Milestone Senior Living Tomahawk
314 Lincoln Avenue Tomahawk WI 54487
Milestone Senior Living is an assisted living community, located in Tomahawk, Lincoln County, Wisconsin. Tomahawk is a small town community located in the Northwoods where three rivers converge. This is a town with a strong sense of civic pride. Residents can enjoy shopping, fine dining, outdoor and indoor sports, and monthly events planned for the people in the community to gather.
The caring staff will see to it that you get all of the care that you need. If you need help with personal care, our staff can help. If are independent, but feel depressed and lonely from time to time, the caring staff will be there to talk anytime. If you need repairs done in your home, the maintenance staff will take care of the problem, quickly. They also provide memory care for residents suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's.
The Milestone Senior Living community offers a variety of amenities. Some of these include:
- Large one- or two-bedroom apartments with full kitchens and private baths with walk in showers
- Patios and balconies so residents can sit outdoors and enjoy the scenic view
- Private telephone and cable TV available
- Planned entertainment, social events, and movies
- Arts and crafts as well as games and cards
- Exercise classes to keep residents in shape
- Weekly worship services
- Housekeeping, laundry, linen, and transportation services
- Full service salon on site for the resident's convenience
- On site physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and rehabilitation
If you are looking for a wonderful assisted community with plenty of amenities, nestled in a small town, Milestone Senior Living is the place for you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Milestone Senior Living Tomahawk Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.