Memories Assistant Living
124 West 13th Street Riviera Beach FL 33404
Located in Riviera Beach, FL., Memories Assistant Living is a comfortable and affordable senior care home that provides a safe and compassionate environment for seniors and their families. We're lucky to live in beautiful Florida where we can enjoy almost 365 days of perfect summer-like weather—perfect for residents who want to go for walks in the neighborhood or take their meals al fresco.
The Memories team of care providers believe in one thing overall: to provide you and your loved ones with an environment that feels like home but with the high levels of skilled care of a mini hospital. We expect that each resident will require unique medical care, diet adjustments, mobility and memory care, so we make it our mission to meet them on their level. That way, we make the move to a group home setting as easy and hassle free as possible. Whether it's help with making or eating meals, help dressing, bathing or going to the store, we help clients stay as independent and engaged as they like with the peace of mind that we'll gladly take care of the rest.
At Memories Assistant Living, we offer the following services and amenities:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Delicious and healthy dining options and snacks
- Common living spaces (comfortable lounges, bistro and many incredible amenities)
- Off-site activities to take part in the surrounding community
- Help with shopping and other errands
- Library, arts and crafts room, games room
- Escort to scheduled medical appointments (extra), plus close to public transportation
- Off-site devotional services
It's no wonder so many Florida families trust Memories Assisted Living with the lives of their loved ones.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.