McHenry Villa, LLC
3516 West Waukegan Road McHenry IL 60050
McHenry Villa, LLC is an independent living community found in the heart of uptown McHenry, Illinois, located in McHenry County. Situated on the waterfront of Fox River, our residents and their pets can enjoy relaxing in a picturesque community just minutes away from restaurants, shopping and other downtown attractions. We have studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom floor plans available for residents who wish to enjoy an active lifestyle without having to worry about home and yard maintenance.
Our friendly, dedicated staff works hard so our senior tenants can just sit back and relax. We provide residents with housekeeping and linen services, and staff members are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to monitor the emergency call systems found in each apartment. Our team provides all building and landscape maintenance as well.
McHenry Villa offers various conveniences and services to make residents feel comfortable and at home. Some of our amenities include:
- Outdoor community areas, such as open patios and beautiful gardens with river views
- Delicious meals served in our elegant community dining room
- Large community room available for hosting activities, parties and events
- Onsite beauty salon and barber shop, a lending library and a television lounge
- A card and game room
- Health and wellness clinic that offers exercise classes
- Scheduled complimentary transportation for outings, including shopping and trips to casinos
We are proud of our McHenry Villa, LLC community and invite you to join us in a relaxing, riverfront environment that promotes a higher quality of life.
Pricing at McHenry Villa, LLC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of McHenry Villa, LLC
- Mom is happy and comfortable
My Mom lives here currently and is very happy. She’s comfortable and is provided with 3 meals a day. The staff is very responsive and seems to be knowledgeable about the type of care she needs. The food is...
- A good tour
I liked this community when I visited. The rooms at this community were smaller than what we were looking for. The room we looked at did not have a walk out area for a dogs.
- Father Doing Well
I'am comfortable with my father move to this community. He is doing well, and everything is working out well. This is a nice, safe community. I'am pleased with everything they have done for my family....
- See all 24 community reviews
Community Details at McHenry Villa, LLC
Senior Housing Types Provided at McHenry Villa, LLC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.