90 Prairie Mattoon IL 61938
Mattoon Tower is an affordable senior housing apartment complex for seniors 55 and older located in Mattoon, Coles County, Illinois. Mattoon Tower is located with easy access to nearby shopping centers, medical facilities, and public transportation. At Mattoon Tower, our loved ones maintain their independence and freedom while having the convenience and support we can offer. All of our apartments are modern and spacious with many of them specially designed for full wheelchair access. We have both one bedroom and two bedroom units available to be toured. Mattoon Tower is covered under the Section 8 New Construction Program and Low Incoming Housing Tax Credit to offer our residents affordable housing with subsidized rent for qualified applicants. Income restrictions may apply.
In addition to ample room and its convenient location, Mattoon Tower has competitive amenities to offer its residents, such as:
- Controlled access in most units
- Carpet flooring in living areas and beautiful tile flooring in the kitchen and bathroom
- Cable ready
- Located in a quiet neighborhood for relaxation
- Nearby shopping centers and public transportation
- Pet friendly community with restrictions
- On-site management office for your convenience
- On-site laundry facilities
We are proud of our community and invite you to take a tour at Mattoon Tower.
Pricing at Mattoon Tower
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Mattoon Tower
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mattoon Tower
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.