2301 Wasson Big Spring TX 79720
- Graciously appointed lounges with comfortable recliners, gas fireplace and floor to ceiling windows
- Large picture windows
- Beautiful wood accents throughout the building
- Restaurant style dining room
- Activity room for arts & crafts, bingo and other games
- Cozy library
- French doors between rooms
- Private enclosed courtyard with winding paths and numerous bird feeders
Our spacious apartments are ideal for either singles or couples. Apartments feature kitchenettes with oak cabinets, refrigerator and microwave. All apartments have private bathrooms with built in safety features. We have provided plenty of storage and closet space and residents are encouraged to decorate to fit their tastes. In addition apartments have large picture windows and ceiling fans.
We offer many different care services including:
- Individualized care plans
- Onsite Registered Nurse and staff 24 hours a day
- Home visit program
- Meals designed by registered dietician
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily needs
- Both Scenic Mountain Medical Center and the VA
- Medical Centers are approximately two miles from our community
Pricing at Marcy Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Marcy Place
Community Details at Marcy Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Marcy Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.