30 Old Schuylkill Road Pottstown PA 19465
Manatawny Manor is a senior living community located in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. The community resides in the center of a productive farming and dairy region. Pottstown gives a hometown atmosphere creating a wonderful place to live or visit.
Manatawny Manor is committed to providing residents with a high quality of life by striving to meet all physical, social, intellectual and spiritual needs. The well-trained staff will provide the highest of individualized care for all living within the community. The caring, medical professionals are available any time, day or night, to provide the best care for each resident.
The well-trained staff understands the special requirements in regards to memory care for Alzheimer's residents. The individual private living suites located within the care center allow for independence while promoting participation in a various activities.
The senior living community strives in meeting all the medical and physical needs of residents. The community encourages participation in activities to help keep residents active and social. The various amenities include:
- Large outdoor patio area for socializing or visiting with family and friends
- Beautiful flower gardens to explore
- Lounges for socializing
- Computer room for research or keeping in touch with distant relatives and friends
- Onsite fitness area to encourage healthy living
- Community barber and beautician
- Onsite chapel
We are proud of all the extra amenities that make the area inviting and a great place to live. Come visit us for fun and relaxation at Manatawny Manor.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.