Magnolia Gardens Senior Care Home
2506 NE 160th Ave Vancouver WA 98684
Magnolia Gardens Senior Care Home is a senior care home located in the historic Northwest city of Vancouver, Washington, in Clark County. Our barrier-free community is nestled in the beautiful, tree-lined neighborhood of Burton Evergreen, close to parks, shops, and services. Vancouver is a modern coastal city that offers easy access to excellent healthcare and tax-free shopping in nearby Portland, making this a great place to settle down.
Magnolia Gardens Senior Care Home is dedicated to providing seniors with a welcoming group home setting where each individual is valued and respected. Our team of mature, experienced caregivers are always available to keep our residents safe, secure, and comfortable.
Magnolia Gardens Senior Care Home offers many services and amenities that are designed to promote health, wellness, and happiness among our residents, including:
- Homemade meals, including vegetarian and kosher meals, served in our family-style dining room
- On-site religious services available
- Well-appointed indoor and secure outdoor common areas
- Fully wheelchair accessible showers and accommodations
- Daily group and individual activities
- Property secured with an electronic anti-wandering system
We are happy to provide seniors with a comfortable, compassionate group home setting here at Magnolia Gardens Senior Care Home, and we invite you to join us here in beautiful Vancouver, Washington.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Magnolia Gardens Senior Care Home Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.