Madison Manor Apartments
27795 Dequindre Road Madison Heights MI 48071
The Madison Manor Apartments is an independent senior housing community located in the rural city of Madison Heights, Oakland County, MI. The community is located nearby many local shopping and entertainment venues, making it a great place to live. A hospital is located directly next to the community, and Rosies Park is within walking distance. There is always something to do, and the beautiful Michigan seasons and views make it a serene place to call home.
The Madison Manor Apartments offers one or two bedroom apartments, depending on the need of the resident. The community is affordable and offers 24 hour emergency maintenance.
In addition to the location and the safety of its seniors, Madison Manor Apartments offers the following amenities to encourage interaction and to foster independence within its residents:
- Coffee hours every Friday morning
- Bunko and Bingo nights every week
- On-site activity center, including theater, chapel, arts and crafts, a store, and more
- Minutes from off-site recreation and dining
- Minutes from off-site health care facilities, including a hospital located next door
- Spacious floor plans
The Madison Manor Apartments is proud of the amenities it has to offer to its residents. We welcome you to join us for fun, independence, and peace at your new home in beautiful Madison Heights, MI.
Pricing at Madison Manor Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Madison Manor Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Madison Manor Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.