8609 Boston Ave. Lubbock TX 79423
Our residents love that they have the option of privacy in their apartments or enjoying the many activities we plan each day:
- Individualized exercise classes
- Bingo games
- Church service and bible study
- Musical entertainment
- Trivia night
- Walking club
- Kick ball games in the courtyard
- Outings for shopping, sightseeing and visiting local restaurants
- Movies at the nearby Cinemark Theatres
Our apartments come with all of the comforts of home including kitchenettes, carpeting, and private bathroom. Apartments also have a built in bookshelf, large picture windows and individual climate controls. Public areas include a restaurant style dining room, comfortable lounge areas, beauty salon, activity room, library and two large enclosed courtyards.
Our compassionate staff can assist with grooming needs, medication management and chronic disease monitoring. We offer respite care, short term stay options and urgent placement if needed. Our full time registered nurse oversees the coordination of care according to each individual's care plan. In case of emergency or serious illness we have four hospitals within a two mile radius of our community.
Pricing at Mackenzie Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Mackenzie Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mackenzie Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.