14306 Lemoyne Blvd Biloxi MS 39532
The Lemoyne Place is an assisted living community located in scenic and historical Biloxi, Mississippi. The independent living community creates an inviting atmosphere for everyone with beautiful property and garden to explore. With numerous community services, Biloxi is the perfect place to live or visit family members.
The Lemoyne Place is an apartment style community with focus on assisting in daily living while providing seniors a safe and secure environment. The 24 hour on site staff will aid in meal preparation, laundry and housekeeping assistance and the distribution of medicine. The well trained staff contributes to providing a safe haven for the residents while promoting independence.
In addition to the caring, compassionate staff that aid in the physical and medical needs of the residents, our community encourages socializing in numerous ways, including:
- Onsite activities to encourage participation and socializing
- Devotional services held offsite to provide for religious and chapel needs
- An indoor common area for a relaxing, comfortable to socialize with family and friends.
- A community library
- Learning Center
- Newspaper delivery is available
- Beautician and barber are available
We are proud of the small, family friendly environment with the owner being involved with all residents. The beautiful area promotes rest and relaxation while giving the residents a chance to visit with family and friends. Come join us for some fun at the Lemoyne Place.
Pricing at Lemoyne Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Lemoyne Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lemoyne Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.