Leisure Living II
24182 McCoy Road Lake Forest CA 92630
Leisure Living II, which is owned and operated by a registered nurse, strives to provide each resident with the care and support they need to enjoy a high quality of life. We offer personalized service in a comforting group home setting, promoting a relaxed, carefree lifestyle for each member of our community. Our team of compassionate caregivers is on site around the clock to provide structure, guidance and assistance with daily living activities.
At Leisure Living II, our residents enjoy an enriching environment with access to an array of features and amenities, including:
- A well-appointed outdoor living area with comfortable seating and surrounded by lush foliage, perfect for visiting with friends and family
- Complimentary transportation for errands and medical appointments
- Pet friendly community
- Set in a quiet residential neighborhood
- Conveniently located near the area's shopping, dining and entertainment venues
At Leisure Living II, seniors enjoy a laid-back environment in a comforting and homelike setting. We take pride in our beautiful community, and we invite you to join us for relaxation, enrichment and fun.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.