Legacy Senior Living
611 West 41st Avenue Vancouver BC V5Z0C7
Each of our well-appointed suites offer chic styling and thoughtful, elegant touches to maximize your comfort, convenience, enjoyment, safety, security and peace of mind. Enjoy large bright windows with remote automatic blind controls, air-conditioning with in-suite controls, in-house TV messaging, wireless internet, keyless entry to your suite, gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite and marble countertops, premium flooring, ensuite bathroom options - some with walk in tubs and state of the art safety and communication systems.
Imagine a place where each day is designed by you. Whether you choose to join a Yoga class in our fitness studio, enjoy popcorn and a classic movie in our state of the art theatre, or enjoy restaurant style creative cuisine with Maitre d' service while listening to an engaging entertainment performance, the choice is yours.
Legacy's ideal location in the heart of Oakridge offers everything you need steps outside your front door...exclusive shops, parks, medical and banking services, churches, synagogues, public transit and much more. For added convenience, let our Bentley Chauffeur take you where you need to go in style.
Think of the lounges, libraries and other amenities as your space — because it is. Make yourself at home to relax privately, join a program or reserve your favourite room for your guests.
THE MAIN FLOOR
- Just ask — our concierge and staff at the Front Desk are here to book appointments, schedule your transportation, guest reservation or help with whatever you want
- Dine at the bar, in the bistro or in the dining room and choose from the wide variety of menu items, freshly prepared by our Chef with dining overseen by our Maitre d'
- When the spirit moves you, order your favourite wine, beer or cocktail from the bar
- Enjoy your meal, catch the news, or your favourite sport on TV in the private Dining Room
- Cozy up by the fireside lounge and relax, read or play bridge in the Library/Games Room
- Watch a favourite movie, or join a seminar in our state-of-the-art Theatre
- Paint a picture, re-kindle a lost craft or learn a new hobby in the Creative Arts Centre
- Use the Fitness Studio to join yoga, strength classes, customize your own fitness program with our trainer or use the equipment at your leisure
- For pampering, book a haircut , massage, pedicure or manicure in the Hair Salon & Spa
- Visit the RN Wellness Navigator to chart your Personal Enrichment Plan, attend a blood pressure or weight clinic or develop your own in-suite care service plan
- For social and private moments enjoy the outdoor terraces and patios
- Experience the easy, safe scooter parking access to the Manson Street sidewalk
THE PARKADE LEVEL
- Access extra storage lockers, bicycle room, secure scooter room, and parking
- Pursue your favourite hobby in the Resident Workshop
THIRD, FIFTH AND SIXTH FLOOR
- Relax or garden raised planter boxes on the mountain view terraces
- Play billiards, host your own event or relax on the heated terrace overlooking the mountains on the sixth floor Sky Lounge
- General Manager
- Resident Services Manager
- Resident Program Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Advisors
- Executive Chef
- Dining Room Servers
- Wellness Instructors
- Concierge Staff
- Wellness Nurse Navigator
- Personal Care Aids (24 hours)
Pricing at Legacy Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Legacy Senior Living
Community Details at Legacy Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Legacy Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.