Legacy House Elder Care on Lee
6921 South Lee Way Littleton CO 80127
Located in Littleton, Colorado, Legacy House Elder Care on Lee is a senior care home that strives to keep residents fit, healthy and happy. Our property alone is located in a small, safe neighborhood, has a large backyard and patio, a garden and nearby parks for walks. Our charming Denver suburb is also conveniently located near some excellent hospitals and health care centers.
The Legacy House team is fully committed to one mission: to help residents function at their highest level of mental and physical independence. To that end, we are driven to providing innovative care that encourages residents to live an active and engaged life, all throughout their golden years. We understand the importance of offering physical, social, and mental stimulation based on individual needs; there is no one program or care strategy for all seniors. From maintenance free lifestyles to memory care and full-time assisted living, no challenge is too great for our team.
And it wouldn't be a Legacy House experience without these amenities and services:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Three home cooked meals per day, plus snacks
- Cable TV (Premium movie and music channels) and cable Internet
- A DVD library of new and classic films
- Walking paths and an outdoor exercise program
- Beautician and barber services to assist with grooming
- Transportation to off site appointments, events and recreation
- Local newspaper and periodicals delivered
Legacy House knows how to make the transition to a group home seamless. If you are looking for a next-step home in the Denver area, you have to come and see us.
Pricing at Legacy House Elder Care on Lee
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Legacy House Elder Care on Lee
- Good experience
The staff here is great. They are helpful and attentive. I like the fact that the facility takes suggestions from the residents. The facility itself is always clean and well maintained. Overall, this has been...
The facility is very clean and had no Oder. All of the staff are friendly and helpful and the have activities for the residents every day I defenetly would recommend legacy.
- I feel like they are doing a great job.
I don't have any concerns. He seems to be fairly happy and content. The staff is pretty helpful, and friendly. They keep everything very neat and tidy. The residents seem to be engaged in activities. They...
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Legacy House Elder Care on Lee
Senior Housing Types Provided at Legacy House Elder Care on Lee
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.