Legacy at Erie Station
1545 Erie Station Rd Henrietta NY 14467
At Legacy at Erie Station you’ll enjoy the warmth of our country inn ambiance as well as privacy and independence in your own well-appointed apartment or villa townhome while delighting in delicious and wholesome Executive Chef-prepared meals in our elegant dining room.
Heartfelt smiles and light-filled, beautifully furnished spaces greet you as you enter Legacy at Erie Station’s clean and friendly community. Curl up with a cup of tea in front of a fireplace, share a laugh with friends in our Station House Café, enjoy a friendly game of pool in the Billiard Room, sing your heart out at chorus practice around the piano, exercise your green thumb in the raised garden beds, tackle a puzzle in the Puzzle Lounge, or take time out for quiet reflection in our Interfaith Chapel. Or, if you prefer, join your neighbors in their commitment to giving back to the Rush-Henrietta community with charity fundraisers and involvement with local schools.
Do you have a furry, four-legged friend? If so, you’ll be happy to know that small pets are welcome, too!
Always safe and secure, you’ll enjoy your daily routine and relax in the newfound comfort and security of our distinctive country-inn-style amenities and services:
• Fine dining that includes Executive Chef-prepared dinners seven days a week, hot breakfast on Saturday mornings and continental breakfast Sunday through Friday
• Scheduled transportation to appointments, shopping, and entertainment
• Legacy’s signature Living Very Well opportunities and activities for enrichment of the mind, body, and soul
• Weekly housekeeping
• Exercise center
• Station House Café
• Beauty salon/barber shop
• Concierge service
• On-campus chaplain and interdenominational chapel
• Well-stocked library with books, videos, and internet access
• Private dining room for special occasions
• In-house communication channel for Legacy-related updates
• Convenient and complimentary laundry facilities
• Emergency call system in every apartment
• Country store for last minute personal supplies and gifts
• Free and ample parking
We would love to meet you and show you what makes Legacy at Erie Station such a charming place to call home. Schedule a visit and come see us soon.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Legacy at Erie Station Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.