Le Parc Safe Haven
501 Madrid St. Castroville TX 78009
Pricing at Le Parc Safe Haven
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Le Parc Safe Haven
- Not just a senior living center, they are FAMILY!!!!
We LOVE the staff at Le Parc! Clean, and let me tell you the food tastes Fantastic too(which most places it tastes like hospital food)! They celebrate every Holiday, They have a Thanksgiving feast for the...
- Must bring your loved ones!
Let me first start out with letting everyone know, that I have/had three sets of grandparents living at LeParc. I cannot rave enough about [name removed] and [name removed] (the owners) and their staff! They...
Community Details at Le Parc Safe Haven
Senior Housing Types Provided at Le Parc Safe Haven
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.