939 Springdale Drive Clinton SC 29325
We focus on creating a balance between assistance and independence without compromising an individual's dignity. We also realize that a person's needs and abilities may change while they are with us and we will go the extra mile to assist with medication and other daily activities. We tailor activities to individual needs and interests and provide many opportunities for socialization:
- Tai Chi classes
- Individualized exercise classes
- Card and board games
- Arts and crafts
- Cooking classes
- Knitting classes
- Excursions to town for shopping, dining and entertainment
- Outdoor gardening area
- Comfortable lounge areas
Our graciously appointed apartments include modern amenities and safety features:
- Illuminated entryways
- Generous closet space
- Individual or double occupancy available
- Carpeting throughout the apartment
- Individual mailbox for each apartment
- Smoke detectors and fire protection sprinkler system
- Apartments are cable and phone ready
- Housekeeping and laundry service
Pricing at Langston Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Langston Place
[name removed]My mom has been a resident of Langston Place for three years. The staff is friendly, patient, and compassionate to her and all the residents. The staff is always willing to help with every need...
- A Caring and Loving Place
My dad has been at Langston Place for 2 years, and we have been very pleased. The staff treats him like family, and communicates any issue immediately. The activities are fun and inviting. The chef is wonderful,...
My mother is a resident of Langston Place. She initially went there for a short visit and liked it so much that she decided to stay. The staff is wonderful and just like family. They are so caring and always...See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at Langston Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Langston Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.