939 Springdale Drive Clinton SC 29325
We focus on creating a balance between assistance and independence without compromising an individual's dignity. We also realize that a person's needs and abilities may change while they are with us and we will go the extra mile to assist with medication and other daily activities. We tailor activities to individual needs and interests and provide many opportunities for socialization:
- Tai Chi classes
- Individualized exercise classes
- Card and board games
- Arts and crafts
- Cooking classes
- Knitting classes
- Excursions to town for shopping, dining and entertainment
- Outdoor gardening area
- Comfortable lounge areas
Our graciously appointed apartments include modern amenities and safety features:
- Illuminated entryways
- Generous closet space
- Individual or double occupancy available
- Carpeting throughout the apartment
- Individual mailbox for each apartment
- Smoke detectors and fire protection sprinkler system
- Apartments are cable and phone ready
- Housekeeping and laundry service
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I was very pleased when I went there with my mom. The premises is very nice and the staff was friendly. However, I have been very concerned with the food that they are being fed. Older people, as a rule,...
Looking Forward to My Move Here
I have not made the move into this community yet, but I'am looking forward to living here. It is a really nice community with kind people. They do a great job keeping everything nice, and clean. Every time...
Excited to move in!
I've been very satisfied with Langston Place so far. I haven't moved in yet but they have been very helpful. I've had several meals there already.I have a few friends from church who live here and...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.