Lane Park of Huber Heights
6200 Bellefontaine Rd Huber Heights OH 45424
Built on 17 acres, it will offer both studio and one bedroom apartments in assisted living, as well as apartments for the memory impaired in a separate wing of the community offering special program to assist those suffering from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. A second phase on the campus to follow phase one will provide independent living cottages.
Our community is purposefully designed to meet the needs of seniors with a variety of lifestyle and residential options. It will also meet a desire by many to age in place—allowing the care you or your loved ones receive to increase as needs increase, without having to necessitate a move off the campus.
As you become familiar with our senior living community, you will sense harmony, professionalism, fellowship, concern and a touch of humor. This unique combination offers balance and perspective.
It's been said that the people who live the longest aren't those who have spent the greatest number of years but those who have had the greatest sensibility of life. We endorse this sentiment and provide a caring environment: one that offers comfort, security, fellowship, care and opportunities for personal growth.
We are a community that offers healthcare and assistance that is needed, and we will staff nurses 24 hours a day to ensure the care that the care you need is available whenever you need it. But we also strongly believe in balancing the care we provide with a strong dose of customer services and hospitality. Following are some of the elements of What We Believe to help you get a better understanding of Who We Are:
- The LanePark Senior Living Community will be the residents' home. We are here by invitation to serve, to care, to nurture and protect.
- Residents should participate in life as much as they are able, and will be encouraged to be independent and self sufficient.
- We will provide the kind of options, opportunities, and care we expect our own loved ones to receive.
- We believe enjoying well balanced, home cooked meals with friends in pleasant surroundings can enliven lives.
- When needed, each resident will receive superior health care privately and discreetly.
- Each resident has personal worth. We will not allow this dignity to be diminished.
We will open in the coming months and hope you will accept our offer to come see for yourself our special community located in the heart of Huber Heights!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.