2905 N. Main Street Paris TX 75460
Our residents can be as busy or as relaxed as they choose. We offer Tai Chi and exercises classes for those wanting physical activity. Social opportunities include bingo and other games as well as several lounges and a restaurant style dining room. Our large lounge includes a piano for resident use as well as a popcorn machine that is very popular during movie nights.
For the resident who prefers quieter activities we have crafts, a computer area, library and a private courtyard perfect for gardening or just relaxing in the gazebo.
We provide individualized care in a warm nurturing environment. Individual care plans are developed for each resident with their input and that of their doctor and families. Care is coordinated by our 24 hour Registered Nursing staff. We offer many services including:
- Assistance with daily activities
- Medication management
- Coordination with third party care providers, including home care and hospice
- Home visit program
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Transitional and respite stay programs
- Urgent placement
- Dubuis Hospital of Paris is 1/2 mile away
- Menus are created by a registered dietician and special diets can be accommodated
- Emergency response system in bedrooms and bathrooms
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Five Stars!Amazing staff and the facility is clean, atmosphere just like home. I know my Mom will love it here. Thank you so much Tricia I had almost given up.
They were really nice
They were really nice. They weren't quite as full as another place. Both places we looked at were pretty good. It came down to eenie meenie miney moe. We chose the other place, because she knew someone...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.