Lakehouse On Dixie
3504 Dixie Farm Road Pearland TX 77581
1. A smoke free home.
2. 24-hour round the clock awake staff.
3. medication administration
4. supervised, planned activities to fit our resident's abilities.
5.wheelchair accessibility hallways and bathrooms.
6. private and semi-private rooms.
7. three meals daily plus snacks.
8. long,short term stay and hospice
9. assistance with activities of daily living.
10. Paved outdoor paths for wheelchairs.
We are a family owned and operated home. Our peaceful home is located on 10 beautiful acres in Pearland. Sitting in the middle, is our spring fed lake that is home to several species of birds, turtles, rabbits and many other wildlife. We offer restful country living in the city. The closest major hospital is less than 10 minutes away. We are located on Dixie Farm Road and we are less than 5 minutes away from 518 and Friendswood, 10 min. to Alvin, 10 min. to 45, under 10 min. to hwy.35, 20 min. to 288 and beltway 8 and approx. 20 mins. to Nasa/Clearlake, 30 mins. to downtown Houston and the Medical Center. Lakehouse On Dixie is easily accessible from several locations in Houston. The manager and co-owner of Lakehouse On Dixie, Sarita Lee has a AAS and an BBA. Sarita is actively involved in managing Lakehouse On Dixie . She started Lakehouse On Dixie with her husband, two daughters and their dog Jewel.
Lakehouse On Dixie has much to offer so please visit us!
Our price is all inclusive. We do not bill for additional care.
We have been awarded The Best of Pearland 2013, 2014 and 2016 for Personal Care Facilities.In 2016, we were awarded Best Senior Living in Pearland.
Pricing at Lakehouse On Dixie
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Lakehouse On Dixie
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lakehouse On Dixie
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.