Lake Street Station
2200 East Lake Street Minneapolis MN 55407
The 64-unit Lake Street Station senior apartments in Minneapolis, MN are located on the East Lake Street. The breathtaking housing is very close to the busy Hi-Lake Shopping Center. The independent living community occupying this paradise has immediate access to high- end retail, food, and entertainment joints in downtown Minneapolis. The City of Lakes, Minneapolis, is the home to 22 lakes. Life for the senior housing in Minneapolis is full of fun owing to the skate and roll games around Lake Calhoun. The Fort Snelling State Park provides hiking and biking opportunities while the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway is a perfect getaway destination.
The management of Lake Street Station senior housing gives you the right to feel at home always. We spare no effort to create an inviting atmosphere and to welcome the 55+ to our spacious and secure accommodation. Our staff will make you enjoy the best of suburban life. Should an emergency arise, our on-site caregivers will respond to the 24-hour call system promptly.
We have a high-quality senior housing and services including:
- One and two bedroom units each designed with full kitchens, ample cupboards
- Individual heating and cooling units
- On-site salon and barber cafe
- Health and wellness programs
- Social, spiritual, cultural, and recreational services
- Common areas for fun with family and friends who come to visit
- A cozy and quiet library.
The 55 and older can never get bored with life at the Lake Street Station senior housing apartments in Minneapolis, MN. You only need to plan for an outing to the UnderWater Adventures Aquarium for a face -to -face encounter with sharks.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.