La Paloma Assisted Living Facility
880 East Baffin Venice FL 34293
La Palomar Assisted Living is a residential care home located in the magnificent city of Venice, FL in Sarasota County. Our welcoming community overlooks beautiful palm trees and panoramic skyline. Venice is known for its beautiful sunsets, awesome weather and amazing attractions making it a great place to live in as well as visit.
La Palomar Assisted Living is committed to providing seniors with high quality care in a tranquil and comfortable group home setting. Our amazing architecture, decor and furnishings ensure seniors feel at home. We have selfless, dedicated and skilled medical professionals who are always on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to offer physical and medical assistance to seniors. Our main priority is to respect senior's freedom and independence. We only come in to assist when needed.
In addition, our community promotes social interaction through various physical activities and programs. La Palomar Assisted Living also has various amenities available such as:
- Religious services for various denominations
- Fine dining options with both private meal plans with family and a restaurant style setting
- A comfortable sitting area with a fireplace perfect for socialization
- Pet-friendly with some regulations
- An on-site beautician and barber shop
- Peaceful and tranquil courtyard
We are excited to be a part of this wonderful and remarkable community and we welcome you to come and join us to experience the freedom, fun and relaxation at La Palomar Assisted Living .
Pricing at La Paloma Assisted Living Facility
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of La Paloma Assisted Living Facility
- Don't Do It
The owner, [name removed], is very impatient and rude. He is there most of the time and mostly sits around on the phone. You can hear him fighting with staff. The staff can't cook and are very inattentive...
- very incompetent and uncaring facility. all they care about is the money ??
Well I would never have my loved ones here. Very incompetent staff and management. My aunt was here and they were very rude to her and staff that worked for them.
- Kim sounds great. 6 bed ...
Kim sounds great. 6 bed facility (two openings) all female. Not locked but all doors have alarms.
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at La Paloma Assisted Living Facility
Senior Housing Types Provided at La Paloma Assisted Living Facility
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.