K's Loving Care in Yorba Linda
19192 McCarthy Lane Yorba Linda CA 92886
K's Loving Care in Yorba Linda is a residential care home located in Yorba Linda, CA, in Orange County, an area voted by Money Magazine as One of America's Best Small Cities. This small town has beautiful tree-lined streets, and residents will enjoy taking walks for fresh air, enjoying the small shops and stores, and even getting a bite to eat in area restaurants.
K's Loving Care in Yorba Linda offers the highest level of quality care in a group home setting. Our work as trusted companions is to help our seniors around the clock helping them with their daily living activities and the added support helps them feel comforted and secure.
At K's Loving Care in Yorba Linda, we also seek out ways we can keep our residents active and alert through entertaining memory games, assistance with walking and exercise and other activities. We have the following amenities and services available in our development:
- Gracious accommodations on a beautiful tree-lined street
- Ranch-style housing with no stairs to climb
- A comfortable TV room and open dining room with a fireplace
- Spacious rooms with lounge chairs and window views
- A large outdoor space with a private gazebo
- Well-balanced meals throughout the day
We are proud to help the residents in our caring development and would love to have you bring your family member for a tour. K's Loving Care in Yorba Linda is a friendly community that will help your loved one to feel comforted and supported by our caring staff.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
K's Loving Care in Yorba Linda Reviews
- K's loving home -- outstanding
I toured this home January 2014 and loved it. Reggie is great. The residents were pleasant and the home is so warm and comfortable. Reggie made me feel like this would be a great fit for mom. Took mom back...
- Very nice. Lovely place and...
Very nice. Lovely place and good staff. They were unable to take our mother as she needed a lift.
- Care of loved one nicely met
I love this home like setting for my husband. His room is comfortable, with a wonderful view of trees across the way. The attendants seem to be helpful for his needs. Great attention to cleanliness of person,...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.