Knollwood Place Apartments
3630 Phillips Pkwy Saint Louis Park MN 55426
Pricing at Knollwood Place Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Knollwood Place Apartments
- poorly-managed, poorly-maintained, and the not very well appointed apartments - much nicer apartments, in much nicer locations, to be found
To say the place is “in need of a little updating” is a gross understatement. The extremely inadequate laundry facilities, located in small closet-like spaces on 3 floors of the 7-floor building, are equipped...
- Settled Into This Community Nicely
My father has settled into this community quite well. He is doing well, and I'am comfortable with his move to this community. I know he is very safe, and in good hands. He is more than happy with his move...
Good location with outside opportunities . Price reflects lots of services not needed at this time. No balcony.See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Knollwood Place Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Knollwood Place Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.