245 W. Rosewood Ave Defiance OH 43512
Our beautiful community was designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind:
- All public and private areas have plenty of room for mobility devices
- Apartments have kitchenettes, private bathrooms and individual climate controls
- Public and private bathrooms have built in safety features
- We offer space for socializing, relaxing and having fun with friends
- We are a pet friendly community
- All meals are home cooked and served in our restaurant style dining room
Kingsbury Place offers a wide variety of activities designed to help our residents thrive in body and mind:
- Shopping at Northtowne Mall
- Spiritual activities
- Individualized exercise classes, including Tai Chi
- Musical entertainment
- Cookouts in our outdoor courtyard
- Outings to community events
- Bingo and other indoor games
- Arts and crafts
- Picnics in the park
We believe that residents thrive when offered the perfect combination of assistance and independence. We offer assistance with daily tasks, medications and disease management. Each resident has an individualized care plan that is developed in cooperation with their physician, family and other medical personnel.
Our 24 hour a day Registered Nurse monitors each individual's care plan and coordinates care with other providers. We offer rehabilitation services, on-site home health and hospice services as well as respite and short term care.
Pricing at Kingsbury Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Kingsbury Place
My mother who is 90 moved in to Kingsbury in Mar/Apr of this year and everyone has been fabulous. [Removed] especially helpful and energetic. Keep up the great work. Thank you everyone for your care for my...
I feel at home here and have no complaints. The staff are so friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone knows over names and present themselves very well. The activities are fun, the food is very tasty and I like...
I love it here. The rooms are spacious and well kept. The staff are so helpful – their patience is unbelievable. They work so hard. Meals are delicious, and one had many alternative choices. Activities are...See all 24 community reviews
Community Details at Kingsbury Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Kingsbury Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.