1127 Caldwell Blvd Nampa ID 83651
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.Let's get physical at KE!!!
Karcher Estates Retirement Community in Nampa is more than a place to live, it’s a community. Karcher Estates provides luxurious independent retirement apartments, assisted living, and rehabilitation services in a warm and inviting atmosphere. All three under one roof.
Karcher Estates has an attentive and friendly staff committed to providing exceptional customer service. Residents are pampered with an array of services to ease the burden of daily chores. Pets are welcome too!
Here are some of the amenities we offer:
• Three delicious meals a day
• Rehabilitation services
• Weekly housekeeping and linen services
• Transportation services
• All bills paid including cable
• Library with a large screen television
• Exercise room
• Private dining for residents and their families
• Individually controlled heat and air
• Sidewalks and driveways that extend around the five-acre Karcher complex.
As age and needs increase, the services are already in place. Karcher Estates is truly a home for all seasons, promoting freedom to explore and learn. For a complimentary lunch and a tour, call your Family Advisor today.
Pricing at Karcher Estates
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Karcher Estates
Community Details at Karcher Estates
Senior Housing Types Provided at Karcher Estates
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.