19302 Chamblee Ave Cerritos CA 90703
Jennae Crest is a residential care home in the attractive city of Cerritos, California, in the county of Los Angeles. Cerritos offers a myriad of activities and attractions for the entire family. One such popular attraction is the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts and the outstanding Veteran's Project, a memorial located in the Cerritos Civic Center. There are 28 parks and several golf courses to fit any leisure activity you choose. The very popular Cerritos Senior Center also offers a wide variety of events and special interest classes.
Our community here at Jennae Crest is family owned and operated. With our senior's unique needs in mind, we offer quality, loving and supportive care to your loved ones in a spacious group home setting. Medical professionals are on staff around the clock to provide compassionate care. We strive to meet the medical and physical needs of seniors by offering a number of activities and amenities to choose from. Some of these amenities include:
- Richly appointed home with a beautifully landscaped back yard
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- Peaceful covered patio surrounded by a hand-painted Mediterranean scene
- Diverse social and education activities provided
- Lush outdoor landscaping
- Comfortable sitting and lounging areas to choose from for visiting with family and friends
- Various dining options to choose from with delicious home-cooked meals
- Medication assistance available as needed.
Here at Jennae Crest, we are so proud of our community and the high-quality care we provide for your loved one. We hope you will join us and see for yourself.
Pricing at Jennae Crest
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Jennae Crest
- I would want other people to go there.
They are pretty good I'm pretty happy with them. I would want other people to go there. The food is very good I would give it a five as well. The cleanliness when I fist visited and the overall appearance,...
- Very Positive
They are a little hard to understand sometimes because of their accents but they're friendly. Overall it's been a good, positive thing for my mom who has alzheimer's. I think they could have maybe...
Community Details at Jennae Crest
Senior Housing Types Provided at Jennae Crest
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.